Are you having plumbing issues in your Prescott, AZ, home? Are you planning a bathroom or kitchen renovation project and searching for a plumber with the skills to put the finishing touches on the job? Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Prescott, AZ, is here to help you with all of your plumbing needs.
The Punctual Plumber
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing takes pride in offering punctual, professional service. If you’re looking for a reliable and skilled plumber in Prescott, AZ, that will keep their appointment and communicate clearly throughout the repair or renovation project, our team of repair specialists is here for you. We strive to offer prompt and comprehensive service and keep our vans stocked with the most commonly needed parts and tools so we can complete most jobs immediately without the need for a follow-up visit. If we need to order or collect parts to complete your job, we’ll provide updates at each step of the process so you have a clear idea of how long the job will take.
Installations, Renovations, and Repairs
Our team comes equipped to handle a huge variety of plumbing jobs, including repairs and renovation work. Some of the services we provide include:
• Leak Detection and Repair: Tracking down the source of a leak can sometimes be tricky. Our professional plumbers come equipped with sophisticated diagnostic tools to locate leaks quickly before they become a major problem.
• Drain Cleaning: Keeping drains free from obstruction is essential to allow wastewater to drain away freely. Blocked drains can cause unpleasant odors and may also present a health risk.
• Plumbing Maintenance: Preventative maintenance can reduce your long-term plumbing costs by preventing minor issues and wear-and-tear from becoming a more serious issue.
• Water Filter Installation: Protect your appliances and plumbing from scale build-up and enjoy softer water with a whole-house water filter. These systems make the water in your home taste better and help soaps produce a better lather.
• Bathroom and Kitchen Installation: If you’re renovating your bathroom and want to fit new toilets or showers, our plumbers can assist with extending or altering the pipes and installing the fixtures. We also offer dishwasher installation and other similar services.
• Water Heater Repairs: A broken water heater can be frustrating. If your heater isn’t working or you’re experiencing issues with inconsistent heat or water flow, call us, and we’ll arrange an inspection for you.
The above is just a small selection of our plumbing services. Contact us today to discuss your needs if you’d like a quote for a plumbing-related job.
Emergency Plumbing Services
Sometimes plumbing issues just can’t wait. If you’ve got a serious leak, flooded basement, or overflowing drains that present a health and safety risk, just contact us for an emergency call-out. We have a team of licensed, professional plumbers who are available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week for emergency services.
Our team can fix 90% of issues on the first call, helping you get your home back to normal.
Licensed and Insured Plumbers in Your Area
All of our plumbers are fully licensed and insured and have the training and expertise required to complete a wide variety of plumbing jobs. We serve Prescott, Flagstaff, and Sedona. Because we’ve been working in those areas for a long time, we know them well and understand the types of plumbing issues homeowners in those areas face.
As local plumbers, we live and work in the same areas you do. We’re proud members of the community, and this shows in the quality of our work and the professionalism of each of our plumbing teams.
Whether you’re faced with a plumbing emergency or working on a new renovation project, we understand how important it is for things to happen on schedule. We promise to be on time for any appointments.
If we fail to arrive on time, we’ll pay you $5 for each minute we’re late, up to a maximum of $300. This, along with our goal to complete as many repairs as possible without requiring a second visit, are part of our commitment to providing the best service in the area. If we don’t have the parts you need on hand, we will provide a practical temporary solution and source the parts as quickly as possible while remaining in communication with you at each step.
We’re committed to providing a safe, efficient, and respectful service. Our plumbers use high-quality materials and modern tools to complete the job at the highest standard. All of our plumbers are background checked and undergo regular drug testing and extensive training, so you can feel confident in the quality of service you’ll receive from the plumbing professionals you invite into your home.
Whatever your plumbing needs, our dedicated time is here to help you. Call our 24-hour helpline or complete our contact form to request a call-back and a no-obligation quote.Call us today!